Name of the Product Menu For The Week.com
Price of Product 6 months for $25
Where it can be purchased MenuForTheWeek.com
Whether you don’t like to cook, like to cook or consider it a necessary evil, Menu For The Week will simplify your life. Take back the time you spend tearing through cookbooks or trolling through the asle at the grocery store trying to find good meals each week. With the easy recipes and shopping lists Menu For the Week automatically delivers to you, that time can now be spent with your family.
- Join Menu For The Week with a 6-month or 1-year subscription.
- Each Friday morning look for an email with a link to 7 easy, family-friendly recipes and a shopping list.
- Use all the meals for that week or substitute with any meals from our recipe collection to suit your family’s needs and preferences.
- Print your recipes and grocery list.
- Get everything you need for a week of quick, yummy meals in one trip to the grocery store.
- Prepare your meals in 30 minutes or less.
- Enjoy the delicious food and extra time with your family!
With our weekly meal plans you will:
- Serve nutritious dinners to a family of four for only $12 (on average). That’s less than a delivery pizza!
- Save on your grocery bill each week with a defined shopping list.
- Save gas, time and money with just one weekly trip to the grocery store.
- Save on eating out since we eliminate all the guesswork of what to have for dinner.
- Prepare a delicious family meal in 30 minutes or less.
- Have your kitchen stocked with easy, healthy meal choices.
- Have more time since all meal planning is done for you.
- Be more relaxed without the 5pm dinnertime panic.
“Americans eat out, on average, five times a week, a historical high that remains steady even in these belt-tightening time. And when people eat out, they generally consume 30-50% more calories than they would eating essentially the same meal at home.” Gale Maleskey, RD in Better Homes & Gardens
Its easy to fall into the rut of eating out. We don’t have a lot of time with homework and sports it can be difficult to cook let alone plan the meal. MenuForTheWeek.com does all of the hard work for you. They even provide a grocery list to take to the store. You cannot beat it. I know sometimes I really just can’t think of some new recipe. My family loves being able to try new things and I like not beating up my budget to cook nice meals. It’s an awesome and thoughtful gift idea for Mom.