Name of the Product Shobha Sugaring Kit
Price of Product $22.00
Where it can be purchased Shobha
The Shobha Sugaring Kit is the home version of our professional grade (yes, the same one we use in our salons), all-natural sugaring gel which consists of only sugar, lemon juice, and water. It is a great alternative to wax and is so sensitive that it can be used by folks on skin-thinning medications like Accutane or Retin-A who are normally told they cannot wax while taking these medications.
Secret Family Recipe
The unique sugaring gel is 100% natural, consisting of only sugar, lemon juice and water, and looks like honey! (natural ingredients mean natural reactions, which for most, is no reaction at all!) it is the exact formula used in professional Shobha® salon treatments.
Sensitivity & Pain
Shobha® Sugaring Gel can be used even on the most sensitive skin. many find it to be noticeably less painful than waxing!
Oh, how sweet it is!
Many waxers are now converting to sugaring! while Shobha® Sugaring Gel adheres to your hair, it pulls less on skin than wax, so you can achieve optimal results with minimal irritation.
Reheat, Rinse, Repeat
The Shobha® Sugaring Kit includes enough Shobha® Sugaring Gel for multiple treatments, all you need to do is store it and reheat it when your hair grows back! also, the Shobha® Denim Strips can be (machine) washed and reused over and over, just like your favorite pair of jeans!
Shobha Sugaring Kit contents:
- Shobha® Sugaring Gel – 8 oz – professional-grade sugaring gel in a microwave-friendly container (remove lid before heating).
- Shobha® Spatulas – 2 – these spatulas are reusable, simply wash them with soap and warm water after each use, then store them with your kit for next time. the large spatula is ideal for bigger areas (i.e. legs), while the small spatula is conveniently-sized for targeting hair in more intricate places (i.e. underarms).
- Shobha® Denim Strips – 6 – these reusable, machine-washable strips are essential to the Shobha® Sugaring Process. not only do they effectively remove the Shobha® Sugaring Gel and unwanted hair from your body, but the actual weight of the cloth reduces the potential pain-factor during the removal.
- Shobha® Talc-Free Powder – 2 oz – this all-natural powder is used to prepare the skin before sugaring, by absorbing extra moisture, to ensure optimal results.
Advantages of home kits:
- cost effective – if you have the time and the technique to do your own hair removal kits are definitely gentler to the piggybank.
- convenient – you can choose when you want to wax/sugar regardless of salon hours; also great for those in more remote areas who do not have the option of going to a salon.
- modesty – for those who are more on the shier side, they can perform the removal in the comfort of their own home without an audience.
- hairless happiness – hair is removed from the root, so skin is hairless for up to a month with hair starting to grow back and 1.5-2 weeks, unlike shaving where some can feel stubble even the first day.
Have you heard about sugaring as a way to remove hair? It’s so much better than shaving and some of those other stinky ways to remove it. Shobha gives you the same sugaring process they provide to their high end salons only you can do it in the comfort of your own home. I love that option because while I would love to be able to go to a salon, I would not want to pay a sitter to have that experience. Shobha’s Sugaring Kit is excellent. You know how when you shave, you can still kind of see it there. Not with this kit. It’s a great gift to yourself that will make you feel like you have just been to the spa.
I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions are not influenced in any way by this fact. They are my own.